Get in Position for Success Before Work
This is not a complex read or anything, just a simple post to get you to position yourself for success before you even start working the business.
Here are a few ways to stack the odds of winning in your favor by doing certain things before you even begin the work in your business.
1. Personal or self development on the physical body with exercise and eating healthy
2. Personal (self) development on the mental aspect by praying, reading, thinking and visualizing your goals and aspirations.
3. Your work area should be the place where you can focus on work getting done and doing it on a consistent basis
4. You need to schedule specific time to get work done and do work during this specific time. Other things can be pushed to another time.
5. Let family members know that your time that is blocked off is allocated to your business and make sure your family members understand this. Keep them in the loop so they can support and assist you.
These are some really simple but important steps everyone should take to really get yourself in a position for the most success. Creating and operating a business with systems, strategies and people takes both hard and smart work and when you incorporate the above steps, this can get you to the place where success is easier to obtain.
Feel free to comment below and tell me what you do to position yourself for success.
Make it HAPPEN!
Patrick Jackson “The Action Online”
The Action Online Group has teamed up with a few mastermind groups made up
of Leaders in many fields, Top Internet Marketers, Offline Marketers, 6 & 7 Figure
Income Earners! Below are some of the benefits that is offered through our Partner
teams for driven persons and leaders, interested in my primary online business for
making multiple income streams.
Weekly Team Updates!
Think and Grow Rich Morning Mindset Call (8am CST – 712-432-0900 Access Code 565762#)
Real Talk Wake Up Call (9am CST – 712-432-0600 Access Code 136941#)
Empower Hour Call (Every Monday 8pm CST – 209-255-1040)
Team Training via Google Hangouts and Webinars
Part #1 – Blog Daily
Part #2 – Share your blog with the world!