Are You Coachable?
Many times when a person starts a new business, they make one crucial mistake…
They think they “Know It All” and start blindly going out there and building a business.
They sometimes let their pride get in the way. Pretty soon a few weeks or months go down the road and they wonder why their business hasn’t grown?
So the question is asked, “Are You Coachable?”
Are you able to be taught and take the time to LISTEN and APPLY sound business strategies and systems that has worked for countless others before you?
Ask yourself these questions about when you started a new business:
1. Did I take the time to watch all of the company training? (Or did I skim through it?)
2. Did I actually DO what was taught in my basic training?
3. Did I get plugged in to daily / weekly / monthly training calls, emails?
4. Am I spending time each day to improve myself and my business? (Write what you are doing down to see.)
5. Am I willing to learn from those who have done this before?
Hopefully you answered YES to most of the questions above…if not… it’s time to be COACHABLE!
Take the time to learn!
Many times the resources and training are right in front of you. You just need to grab it!
If you are currently looking to be coached and trained in a new business or want some strategies and tips for your current business… watch the video below and check out a system that makes coaching and training easy and fun…
Watch This Video…and follow the simple steps.
Patrick Jackson “The Action Online”
P.S. Be Coachable with this Simple Online Resource for Your Business!