How to Focus on Your Business for Success
Have you ever had a home-based business that you really wanted to make work but you lacked the focus to ever make it work?
Have you ever felt like you worked and worked and worked but you are not seeing the results of your labors?
Many times the cause is lack of FOCUS on the right activities.
We live in a world of multitasking. Tabbed browsing, multiple monitors, mobile phones text messaging, 500 channels of TV and the list goes on. A lot of time what we think we are doing is working but in reality we are unfocused on the important activities that really grow our business.
Here are a few tips to help you stay focused and get on the right track.
1. Set aside specific time each day to work on your business.
2. Write down your list of what you want to accomplish during that time.
3. Close down all your other browser windows except the task you are focused on such as email, Facebook, Pinterest. Also test messaging on your phone…try to make it so you are not checking it every few minutes.
4. Only open up browser windows of what you are working on at the moment and then close them.
5. Always be evaluating yourself by asking the question. Is this activity growing my business or not. Things that grow your business are posting to your blog, marketing your blog post and your business, following up with your prospects, helping your new team members get started.
Remember in any business you will be doing a lot of “Planting Seeds” and may not always see immediate results but if you stay focused on the right activities, you will soon find that your efforts will pay off big time.
If you are looking for a business that you can focus on, something with simple steps to follow and is easy to do… click on the links below to watch the video and check out what I’m doing.
FOCUS = Follow One Course Until Successful!
Patrick Jackson “The Action Online”