FOCUS Leads To Success
Imagine that you get into your car to drive to the store. You get in, make sure you have enough gas and that the tires are all good. You cautiously back out of your driveway and start driving.
While you are driving you turn on the radio and hear your favorite song and start jamming away. Then you get a text message and of course you know it’s not safe to drive and check text messages but you do it anyway.
Then a family member calls you wanting to talk about the plans for the weekend. You don’t have a headset on so you are driving one handed right now. Then someone cuts you off and you have to swerve around them to avoid an accident. JERK!
You feel like yelling at them but you hold your temper. but you continue with your phone call, then you get another call and you tell him to hold on. This time it’s your friend giving you the latest gossip on what is happening at their workplace!
The song changes on the radio and it’s a song that you don’t like, so you start fumbling for the controls to switch the station, then you remember your brother was on the other line. As you do all of this,you didn’t even notice that you missed your exit for the store about 2 miles back!
You get ready to turn around and realize that you have a flat tire and you are stuck out in the middle of nowhere! You had every intention to get to your destination but ended up missing it and ended up someplace else. Has that ever happened to you?
In almost all of the above activities, you lacked Complete FOCUS.
Let’s take the example and look at your home business.
Are you where you want to be? Have you reached all your goals or do you feel like you are spinning your wheels? Perhaps you lack FOCUS however don’t worry because this happens to all of us.
Here are 5 things you can do to make sure you FOCUS on your home business:
1. Schedule 1 to 2 hours every day to work on your business. If you don’t schedule it…most likely it won’t happen. You may have to sacrifice things like TV time and other time wasters to make it happen.
2. Work on your business the same time every day. This way you get into a habit and it will become easier for you to make it happen.
3. Have a daily “Method Of Operation” so you know exactly what you are supposed to be working on. For example, Writing a blog post, submitting it to social media sites, Inviting people to check out your opportunity, Following-up with prospects. Get very specific on what you will be doing. Create a checklist so you can track your progress.
4. Close out the distractions! If you use Facebook as part of your marketing…do your tasks and then CLOSE it. Same with your email. Focus on the one task and then close it down so you are not tempted to get into time-wasting activities. Instant messaging (gossiping) with your friends, watching cat videos on Youtube and just general web surfing doesn’t do anything for your business.
5. Focus on the RIGHT (IPA’s ) Income Producing Activities that will bring you sales! If it’s not something that will eventually bring you or your team new customers, recruits and sales it’s not worth doing. Organizing your desk, trying to create your own training or system (if you already have one) is not a productive activity.
If you have a marketing system to follow you should be introducing people to it and teaching others to do the same. Focus, Focus, Focus on the Income Producing Activities!
Lack of focus is one of the top reasons people fail at their home business. Take action and FOCUS and you WILL have SUCCESS! If you are looking for a SYSTEM where you can stay focused on the right income-producing activities, check out what I recommend below.
You Can Do It!
Patrick Jackson “The Action Online”
P.S. This resource will show how to get laser focused leads and prospects in your business!
The Action Online Group has teamed up with a few mastermind groups made up of Leaders in many fields, Top Internet Marketers, Offline Marketers, 6 & 7 Figure Income Earners! Below are some of the benefits that is offered through our Partner teams for driven persons and leaders, interested in my primary online business for making multiple income streams.
Weekly Team Updates!
Think and Grow Rich Morning Mindset Call (8am CST – 712-432-0900 Access Code 565762#)
Real Talk Wake Up Call (9am CST – 712-432-0600 Access Code 136941#)
Empower Hour Call (Every Monday 8pm CST – 209-255-1040)
Team Training via Google Hangouts and Webinars
Part #1 – Blog Daily
Part #2 – Share your blog with the world!